Ya'll, this week has been drama central.
I'll spare you all the ridiculous details and give you some highlights:)
1) Elder Abraham led us all in his last district meeting in singing "Army of Helaman" and we all bawled like babies. including him. We had a party for him on Tuesday night and it was probably the saddest goodbye I've ever had to say on my mission.
2) We got to feed pigs on Friday night
3) we got to plant flowers with our bare hands for service on Saturday morning
4) Sunday was definitely the best day of the week. Church was on point, we got to teach a recent convert about the Plan of Salvation, we had that INCREDIBLE live feed with Sister Hess and we are excited that there have been over 1000 views! We are going to do another one soon, because more and more questions are being asked. the spirit was strong and the questions were wonderful!
5) Last night we picked up two new investigators that are from Haiti! they both speak English, but are much more fluent in French. They both have a desire to read the Book of Mormon and I am constantly humbled by the people I meet here.
God is so good, and I feel so humbled to be a part of His work.