Hi everyone!! I had a great week!! I'm excited to hear all about how your week went too!! Send me an email! :)
- Trevor got baptized! It was so amazing!!! The spirit was so strong and man I was just so happy to be there for him! He was so excited and when he bore his testimony it was so beautiful and simple! I'm grateful to know him and call him a friend!
- So something fun that happened this week was that I got to go up to Calgary. There was a sister missionary (who is now back home in New Zealand) who needed a drive to the airport in Calgary. So, i got to help drive her up!! And then because of that I got to go to Trevor's baptism in Okotoks on Saturday morning! It was so amazing. So I was with sister Eketone and sister King for a day, and then sister King and sister Grimstead for another day. And now I am back with sister Wilhelm in Lethbridge! It has been a super fun past couple of days haha!!! I love exchanges!
- When I was with Sister Eketone and King (on friday) we taught a girl who was getting baptized the next day (on Saturday) she was the cutest ever! It was super neat to be a part of her baptism especially because she is the niece of a close family friend back home! Small world!! She was also super excited to be baptized and has been waiting for a couple years now. She is a sweetheart!! It was fun to have Trevor's baptism at 9am on Saturday and then hers at 7pm that night haha!!
- We had zone conference in person this week which was amazing! I learned so much! And I feel extra inspired to work hard!! But i also realized that I need to be more compassionate and realistic sometimes!! It was kind of a wake up call to me to see that it isn't always about going super hard-core, definitely go hard-core, but also take into consideration the feelings of those around me, especially my companion. There was also a big theme was about never giving up and always pushing forward and always having that faith that everything will work out!
- I got to see the temple and Calgary! It was so beautiful! I'm so excited for the temples to open soon!
- When I was in okotoks I got to stop by Whakes house and Danielle's house! It was so fun to see them again. And we also played street hockey again with the Stubers and I scored some goals! It was so fun to be outside doing that again!!!
- For pday we went out to Sterling and saw a baby goat and chickens. And was horses! It was so much fun! And we played some card games too! (:
- This week I'll be hitting my 5 months left mark. It makes me so sad to think about... it also encourages me it to make sure I make the most of every day that I am here! I absolutely love being a missionary! Literally the best thing ever!! I am so excited for this week coming up I know there's going to be a lot of good things that will happen! Especially as I try to be more compassionate (:
Shoutout to Kyle and to Janai for having birthdays this week!! And congrats to Auntie Sarah and Riley for getting married!!!