Hey! This week was super great! Its so hard to come up with good names for my emails haha so sorry!!!
Last week I was pretty stressed out to be honest but hey! I'm way less stress this week! So that's good (:
- both me and Sister Milad love taking pictures so that has been tons of fun!! I am loving getting to know her better! She is awesome!!
- We found someone from Facebook who's name is Gary and he is elect! It has been really neat to get to know him better. He has had a super hard life but is looking for more peace and he is searching the meaning of life!
- We started teaching someone named Michael but also sometimes goes by Wolfie. He is pretty funny and sometimes it is super hard not to laugh when we are with him! He is super spiritual though and I've been learning a lot from him!!!
- This week we got assigned to be Social media specialists! So now we have to train missionaries on how to use it!
- We are also now in charge of our own new ESL class now! So we do that every Sunday night at 7pm! It has been fun so far!!
- Sister Milad sent a fire text and I was like "wow, thats bold" and she said "thanks, I got it from the yes list" it was pretty funny. We are always told to use the Yes list. It like gives us ideas on how to be bold but its hard to use them sometimes ahha
There was a Come and See why i believe event on Sunday night but it is still available to be watched!! You should all watch it- Anika (my cute cousin) is singing in it!!!!
This week i really felt like I could relate to this scripture Moroni 9:25 "May Christ lift thee up" he totally lifted me up and helped me out!
Something else I really loved from my studies this week comes from Alma Chapter 29. Alma is wishing that he was able to do so much more in sharing the gospel, but realizes that the Lord has allotted to him what he needs to accomplish. He goes on to talk about the exceedingly great joy in his life from sharing the Gospel with others. From verse 9, "and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." And verse 10, "And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me."
For me this was so powerful, imagine the great joy we can all have as we take part in this marvelous work of the Lord