- Makayla decided on a day!!! September 26th she is being baptized! We have been preparing her some more all week and planning out the details for it!! Sooo exciting 🙂🙂🙂
- Two nights this week we somehow got so lost!! Our google maps was glitching and took us to the wrong house twice!!! So that was awkward.... showing up to a random person's house for dinner only to realize you're at the wrong house... twice... fun times haha. The second wrong house I was laughing so hard!! The second night we ended up in the middle of nowhere!! Neither of us had met the family before so we had no idea what to expect. But in the end we were at a random farmers house, 40 min away from the city and it was so wild. There were so many cows! Most would move off the road but 2 of them refused to for like a solid 5 minutes and we had no idea what to do 😂😂
- Someone that knew grandpa back in the day called us up this week! He lives in on of the wards we cover. He said he feels like he completely knows everything about me and wants to just call me "Kayla" because of everything he has seen on grandpas Facebook. So that was kind of funny. Grandpa apparently introduced him to the church and so that is super cool!! He knows all the spots at the lake for fishing and all that jazz. It was a fun phone call lol.
- Linda... my heart. Bless her heart. I love her so much!! She is the cutest Chinese lady ever. We visited with her twice this week and she is so cute.
- This week I taught a training in District Council, in Zone Council and then my trainer and I had to do one together in our mission conference yesterday! That was pretty nerve wracking. Our training had to be for 30 minutes! And we found out with not very much notice before hand... At least it was over zoom so you can (kind of) hide your fear better. (; it went well though. President Keung "spotlighted" me on zoom for everyone which was kind of rough haha but i'm getting way better at not being as nervous or stressed when i know lots of people are focused on me. It was his first time doing that. Basically he makes it so everyone's screen is on you/ like your video and then he asks you a bunch of questions! Good times (:
- Transfers were this week! Me and Sister Macdonald are staying together ❤ yay!!!!! So happy about that, I love her!!! Our mission downsized from 11 zones to 7 last transfer and then 7 to 6 this past week. So crazy! 8 missionaries went home, 0 new came out. And 14 missionaries in our mission are currently quarantined. Yikes. Usually there are 220 missionaries in this mission but as of today there are only 129.
- We are going to zipline at a members house today so that will be fun!!!
Anyways, how are all of you doing? I would love to hear from you!!! ❤