This will be a quick update because there happens to be a hurricane in Germany (no big deal) so we stayed inside most of the day!!
Here is a list of some things that happened this week:
- Zone conference!!! We talked a lot about the Restoration and the Spirit. I encourage you all to follow the invitation of President Nelson and study the Restoration through Joseph Smith. The more we put into studying it, the more we will be able to get out of this upcoming conference! SO DO IT
- Austausch with the Jena sisters!!!
- Appointment with Schwester Karl
- Appointment with Bruder Scherer
- Got to meet with Arbri, who brought an interested friend with him (WHAT?! HOW AWESOME!!)
- Worked on my own "My Family" booklet (which all of you should do too)
- Got stood up by the Gomezs, don't worry I will attach the stood up picture below
- On Sunday to keep things interesting we said everything we wanted to in song form to the tune of Josh Groban's magical song "You Raise Me Up"
- Celebrated Neydi's birthday by having lunch at the Nielsons!!
Well people, I just really love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the knowledge that I have that I can live with my family forever. I love that I have the Book of Mormon which contains the FULLNESS of all truths. I am so grateful for Joseph Smith and his willingness to do the Lord's will so that we can all be blessed today with the restored Church of Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful for all of you and hope that you have the best week ever!