It snowed in Tennessee!!! So beautiful. I have a new companion named Sister Hales. So far I have had connections with all my comps (Sister Dimon and I went to the same Efy , Sister McCreath's stake president is dads cousin) . I found one with Sister Hales! She is from the Ogden area, she went to the same high school as Jessica Healy's cousin, Ashton Healy!! Sister Hales is super sweet.
1. Robin is getting baptized this weekend! Super excited. He wants to get married in the temple with his gf, Nicole.
2. We ran into these two ladies in the library, they live right on the state line. We went and taught them about the Book of Mormon. They are excited about it, we are excited about it :)
3. All these sweet old ladies in our ward want us to come over for thanksgiving. They all want to feed us. I don't know how I will be able to eat all the southern food...but this is a good problem right ? ;) hahaha
4. The Beans are doing great. We will have a FHE with them and another member family tonight
5. We had our first FB skype lesson with Marla (she lives an hour away and we are low on miles so we tried this) And it went really well! She told us that so far she loves everything she is reading and that she believes it is true.
6. We were biking and waved at this random lady. We made a rule were if you wave at someone and they wave back, you have to go and talk to them. The woman was from India and is Hindu. I have never met anyone my whole time here that doesn't believe in Jesus. It made me think about what it would be like serving in other parts of the world! I take it for granted that everyone here already believes in Christ!
I was reading in 2 Nephi 19: 12 "but his hand is stretched out still" that is such a beautiful description. There is always hope, because His hand is always there to catch us when we fall. I am so thankful for the knowledge of a Savior.