This week has been a heck of a hoot!! We have transfers coming up tomorrow and it has been a tad sad watching Sister Lu pack but Taiwan needs her more than us right now :'( With that we needed a part 3 to complete the Trio and we were blessed with Sister Hoffman! I don't know too much about her but I've heard she's amazing! Pumped!!
Okay here we go again!!!
- Biking is so fun! And I promise that isn't sarcasm! Temple Square needs to invest! It makes me feel like a real missionary! Ahhh so fun
- Southern BBQ is like no other!! I highly recommend
- One of my investigators gave me cornrows and I feel like I went on a vacay to the Bahamas lol
- I cried when I went into a record store because I saw all these new albums I didn't even know were a thing
- The Georgia bugs still love me
- Did you know If you leave trash outside the animals eat it? Because I think they skipped that for me in elementary.
- Church is a really amazing Sunday activity! Let me know if you would like to go ;)
- I am so happy! And if you want to know why I can tell you... it's because I have a knowledge of the full gospel of Jesus Christ! How could you not be?
- I had my first cronut this week! Twas yummy s/o to brother Benning
- It is dumping rain! I do not recommend riding a bike in the rain! I mean it's a good shower but...
- I miss movies Haha! But no worries the restoration sure is a good one! Let meme know if you'd like a copy! I have plenty!
That's all for now! I promise one of these days I'll send a real email but yup!
Sister Whitmarsh :)))
Sister Cally Whimarsh
4315 Lexington Rd #12F
Athens, GA 30605
-BBQ WITH GARY + TERESA
-BRAIDS + LU
-MLC (LEADER CONF)
-HIKE IN THE BOTANICAL