Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a good week his! For me this week was pretty pretty good!!!
I'm running out of time but I just wanted to share my highlights from this week:
1. We were asked to join a Young Women's activity where the girls asked us lots and lots of questions about serving a mission! Some of them had pretty deep questions so we had to really think, but it was so fun (: some of them were pretty silly! It made me want to have more crazy mission stories haha
2. We delivered a whole lot of cookies to people ding-dong-ditch style 🍪!!! It was -30s and -40s all week so it was too cold to talk outside!
3. We had our Poly Dance fb live and posted it and it spread around! Those that tuned in said they enjoyed it and so we're excited to continue making videos each Saturday. It was awkward for parts of it because I would totally mess up haha but sister Milad knows what to do!!
4. We had interviews with President! They're always so great, and since they have to be virtual, while Sister Milad was in her interview, I got to be in a zoom meeting with Sister Keung and talk to her! They are both honestly the best, I love them so much! President definitely helped me feel inspired and valued, it was a meeting of revelation forsure. I am so grateful to be a missionary!
5. We had a couple lessons with Trevor! He's someone we met online and is so elect. He has the greatest insights and last lesson he said he would like to read the Book of Mormon so we're excited to get that to him!
6. We are teaching over 30 different people right now and most weeks we have about 22 of those people come to church, we have been seeing so many miracles and really witnesses God's love for His children! All the people we are working with definitely have their struggles and hardships but they've been able to work through them through God and His strength and Mercy ❤
7. Today was Christines birthday! We went out to her house to bring her a smoothie and a jug of milk (she always talks about how they go through 5 jugs of milk a week and they never have enough) it was so fun to be with her!!!! She's my fav!
I just want to leave with this spiritual thought from Jacob 2:17. I was studying a lot about humility this week and loved this verse about being kind to everyone, it says:
"Think of your brethren like unto yourselves, and be familiar with all and free with your substance, that they may be rich like unto you."
Christ was and is the perfect example of treating others as His equal. He never put others down or made them feel less of themselves. He loved and served everyone regardless of who they were! This week I invite you all to do something selfless for someone else, and I know you will feel great joy from doing so 🥰