Hey!! This week was so awesome!I am SO HAPPY to be a missionary!! Life is so so good. I LOVE the people and the area and all the things!! Its just the best.
- Wake was supposed to be getting baptized on Saturday (Nov 7) but he got sick with a bad flu and whatnot so it has been temporarily postponed. Hopefully Nov 21 he will be baptized!! It has been so great to get to know him and work with him. He has come soooo far!!
- One of our wards did a trunk or treat that we got to go to!! It was so fun to see all the kids in their costumes and to hand out candy and of course pass along cards to them!!
-My companion and i did an awesome Zone Council training on working with the members. It went super well!
- Sunday was fast and testimony meeting at church. Its where people typically fast for breakfast and lunch for the day (1st Sunday of the month) and then at church they share what they know to be true and what they feel impressed to share. Anyways, Christine got up and bore her testimony!!!!!!!!! It was so beautiful and we were so happy she did that!! She is the cutest! We are going to invite her again this week to be baptized.
- We saw Linda again this week after so long!! We helped her walk her dogs and talked about Jesus Christ as we walked. It was super nice!
- so many awesome things happened this week but i am running out of time but ya!! I love you all. Take care!!!
P.s. I saw Auntie Tannis, Cole, Anika, Jarett and Myra!!!!! It was so fun and made my week.🙂🙂 family is the BEST EVER!! ❤
The other day I read 2nd Nephi Chapter 25 in my studies and I absolutely love verse 26 of that chapter. "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." This scripture is so powerful and states what we should all be striving to learn and teach about. Christ should be the center of all things we say and do and He should be the chief cornerstone of our lives. I know that as I have strived to make him the focus I have been able to find strength through my trials.