This week was super great. Full of lots and lots and lots of things to do. We have a new investigator named Fabian who is 16 years old! He is an awesome kid, and he went to church with us on Sunday, even though he had to miss the soccer game of Mexico vs Germany. BIG sacrifices if you know what I mean.
We had the follow up training with President and Sister Clayton for my companion, and it was awesome to see all her old friends that she came here with and their trainers. We learned a lot. Friday we had our final interviews with President Clayton before he goes home next week. He gave me some good life advice for when I head home haha.
Yesterday I officially had 8 months in the mission! I seriously can't even believe it. I want time to go slower! I still have a lot to learn before I go home. We had an English class and we actually had so many people go which was super exciting as well. For the next week we are hoping to have some non-members there.
I love you all tons, and I know the church is true :) The gospel is simple; being happy is simple. And I know the gospel brings us that simple happiness. Have a great week!
1. Do you like pina coladas?
2. Or getting caught in the rain?
3. We put on a sketch about the mission of Preisdent and Sister Clayton and I played the part of Sister clayton haha
4. One of our favorite members here :)
5. Mexican drinksssss6. Where is your companion? me: uhhhhhh (haha we couldn't resist lol)
7. Follow up Training