You guys, honestly life is so good, and I am so blessed. Today I hit 6 months in the mission, and I cannot even believe it! So, to celebrate, I will share my 6 favorite things of the mission.
1. The change we can see in people, but also the change we experience ourselves
2. A million new life long friends
3. Study time (seriously one of my favorite parts of the day)
4. The fact that we get to feel the Spirit SO strong basically 24/7
5. We learn what it is to struggle
6. Every single day we get to witness miracles
I just can't even explain how much I love being a missionary. The words do not exist to explain how happy I feel teaching what I know to be true. I NEVER thought that I would be able to speak to strangers (in Spanish lol) and share what I hold closest to my heart. But, I know God has helped through every step of the way!
I love Spanish, and it's so awesome when you realize that you can understand everything and reply! My Spanish is not perfect (I still have that greenga accent), but people tell me I speak really "tender" whatever that means haha.
Lili is progressing in jumps and leaps! She literally is inviting everyone she knows to church (her brother, friends, and grandaughter). She wants more than anything to be an example to her family and for them all to be able to go to the church together. #belikelili