1. 林姐妹 passed her baptismal interview. She is going to get baptized this Friday and we are stoked!
2. We were going down this super dark road and couldn't see anything. Then, all of a sudden, we just heard barking and saw dogs running at us. We biked so fast, and I think I shed a few tears.
3. This Saturday, our whole mission is getting together in Taichung (which never happens) to have a special conference with Elder Stevenson of the quorum of the 12 apostles! Maybe this time I will recognize him as an apostle! (refer to June 26th letter)
4. Miracle: We were in our apartment after studies on fast Sunday, just about to plan what we were going to do for dinner. There was nothing good in the apartment to eat, except maybe an apple and ramen noodles, when at that exact moment of despair, the phone rang. The bishop's wife invited us over for dinner. Our bishop is awesome and he works so hard to move the work along in our ward. Support from the bishop just makes everything so much easier!
5. I’m still lovin’ 圓山 and we will see what happens this week for transfers!!