Hey everybody, we had a wonderful week and we were able to talk with our families and have a great Christmas!
1. We had a nice little devotional with President Isom and his wife
2. There were lots of great things that happened this week, we were able to help a sister move from our ward and that took up the majority of Thursday.
3. We had a dinner with the members of the branch on Friday and it went really well. Almost all of the members were there and we had to leave before it ended and they left at like 2 am... haha.
4. We then went to a little hike this morning and it was super beautiful with the district.
5. Really though my favorite part of having New Year and Christmas (other than the great food) is the clean slate and new goals for the year (jaja). Really though I am so grateful for you all. Especially this week for the love that Christ has for all of us. With the new "Come, Follow Me" program we will especially be able to feel the love of the Savior so much stronger. I urge you all to keep up with the high expectations the Lord has for us right now. But I hope you all have a wonderful week. I love you all!
Chao Hasta Semana!😁
Your favorite missionary -Elder Jarod Stirling