Hello everybody! This week has been absolutely so busy and full of new people and places that I don't know where to start jaja, but let's try it jaja.
1. This week I'm now with Gringo companion Elder Flora from California. He is super awesome and in his second transfer in the mission so his Spanish isn't perfect yet, but he is a beast so he is getting it down.
2. I met like half of the ward this week. There are about 40 -50 that attend this branch. There are quite a few families and about 4 youth that are working towards going on missions.
3. Also today was quite an adventure getting to the cyber because we were wandering around lost for about 45 minutes trying to find it, but we did finally get there!
4. We had a very exciting and spiritual experience with our branch president and the mission leader jaja. They were actually very, very grateful for the new opportunity to be working here with us. I guess there had been quite a few missionaries that weren't working tons here so we have a lot to do!
5. This week was a little difficult though because we had a bunch of errands to run, but what I absolutely learned was that it is so very important to follow the Spirit. This week I was reading in the Liahona from May of 2017, the conference talk by Elder Rasband about letting the spirit teach us! It made me very motivated! Also This week I was able to see that Really the Gift of Tongues is real because I am able to teach my companion a ton, but he has really been able to learn so quickly.
Other than that, I just want you all to know that I am doing great and am very, very happy. I love you all and hope you have a good one. CHOW HASTA SEMANA! CHOW
Scripture for the week. 2 Nephi 16 : 8-10
Your favorite missionary -Elder Jarod Stirling