Hola Familia! This week was pretty great in the Obra del Señor.
1. To start the week off, my companion was showering on Monday last week and again it stopped making hot water. So we got another shower so now we are showering calentito (warm) again.
2. Monday evening we had a family home evening with the family Pérez. We had a wonderful lesson there. We talked alot about the power of prayer. Especially when we have a prayer in our heart all day long. Alma 34:17-27
3. Today me and my companion went on a little bit of a trek up to a natural reserve "parque oncol" We were up there all today and walked about 12 Kilometers and we were walking for about 3 and a half hours. But it was way beautiful and chill. Lots of pictures.
4. Today is extra special because today is my sister's BIRTHDAY. She now turns 20! CRAZY but she is killing it over there in Argentina.
5. This week during my studies I was studying from one of the old manuals about teaching in the Saviors way. One of the topics that really hit me was the great importance of 3 things. 1. That you must always have Charity for those you are teaching 2. You must make sure where you are teaching is calm enough to have the spirit or Reverence 3. The best and most influential way to teach is by example.
I love you all so much and pray for you all every day.