-This week has been a very hot week. I've gotten a proper tan from being out in the sun.
- We are working with a younger lad named Ryan and he is preparing for baptism! His dad is a inactive but coming back and we are helping with that. So pray for Ryan and also Terri his mom! She'll be baptized too! Ryan's date is in Aug
- we went to stone henge last week! That was legit.
- we saw Phil our dry Mormon multiple times this week. There's a few things holding him back from baptism but he's so close!! We watched the John Tenner story with him and he loved it.
- The new ward is pretty boss, nothing like good old Hastings I'll tell you right now. God bless that land. There's a few sick converts in the ward who are prone to missionary work!
- driving is great.
-10 months has swooped by and looking back I can see I have grown quite abit. The best days in missionary work are the days I am totally focused on my purpose and constantly striving to make a difference for others.
- The Atonement of Jesus Christ has developed into the centre of my testimony. Because of it I know that I can be the best I want to be. It just takes faith in Him and perseverance.
-please let me know if there's anything I can do for anyone. If love to help in anyway.
Thanks everyone for your love and support and prayers!
P.s. England is killing it in the World Cup and this country is going crazy right now!! ⚽️⚽️