1. After we talked we went and had district council. We talked about goals and our baptismal goal. Which was 5 but we changed it to 3
2. We had a good day planned for tuesday, because we had 7 possible baptismal dates planned for the day. We actually had 1 because nobody else was home.
3.wednesday was kind of the same in that not a lot of people were home, but we had 2 pmg and 2 member lessons and a new!
4. Thursday we had a good day planned but nobody was home so that was kind of sad. Then on top of that, our for sure baptismal date, got cancelled because his dad said no.
5. Friday we had a multizone all day until 7 then we had 2 citas on an intercambio with Elder Montero. 1 lesson was more of a at the door visit but the other we got a PMG and 2 news and a member present.
6.saturday we had a rushed day to get all the citas. But our day was good and we got a pmg and 2 con fechas which was super good. Those 2 are part of my fasting experience.
7. Sunday was hot and miserable but i was thankful to be there after what i saw god do for us.