Well this is probably my last week in Zhong Li and I have learned so many things Im not even sure where to start
1. Summers are really, really, really hot.
2. Taiwan has drink shops everywhere, but wow they drain the wallet.
3. You should listen to the bike shop guy when he says you need a new tire, not just a new inner tube. If you don't, you will get a second flat in the same day.
4. God has plans for you that you may not understand but if you are chill and just let God work, He'll blow your mind.
5. 8 year old converts can teach you more about repentance in 5 minutes, than you've learned in 24 years.
6. Our companions help us grow, and growing hurts. Try to love them anyway.
7. Our efforts may not amount to anything, but God will compensate for our efforts which amounts to so much more than we could hope to attain by ourselves.
8. Sacrament is what we make it. Is it nap time or a powerful lesson on change?
9. Crazy people abound, but they still need the Gospel. We should never decide whether a person deserves the Gospel and deny them the opportunity based off of appearance. Plus they have family.
10. God will not let us fail if we rely on him.
12. God assigned someone to prepare the earth and its inhabitants for Celestial Glory. Their needed to be someone to do this. Christ is that someone.
My list could go on and on. I have had many positive and even negative experiences here in Zhong Li. I would be lying if I said that I LOVED every moment here, but I am so sad to leave. My 4 and a half months here in Zhong Li have opened me to an understanding of myself and of God that I never even comprehended. I'll really miss this area and the people that I love in it, but I know that wherever God calls me, it will be for the benefit of everyone involved.