Hey everyone not much happened this week to be honest. At the beginning of the week I was missing certain things about home like camping and hunting. While being out and about this week getting doors slammed in our faces me and Elder Darrington were honestly getting pretty down about it. But then we had a lesson with a recent convert who is a really great guy. The Holy Ghost was so strong in the room and we left the lesson feeling really good. When we walked outside of the apartment complex there was a doe just chillin under a tree just staring at us. It was awesome as I saw it as an answer to my prayers asking our Father in Heaven to help me be less homesick. We did a fast as a mission to improve the work in our areas and on Sunday while we were doing this fast a sister in the ward gave us 2 referrals and one of them is super solid. Some funny things that happened this week were:
1. We had Dcm at Bdubs and while we were there we ran into the ward mission leader and that was kinda awkward.
2. We lost our gas card for about 2 hours and were freakin out because that's the only was we can get gas for our cars so me and my companion said a prayer and found it about 3 minutes after that.
3. Tuesday while we were tracting we were out for about an hour and a half and I was super super happy because I gave out 3 copies of the Book of Mormon on one street and one guy was actually interested, but while we were goin down the street it started raining a bit and then it turned into a full blown like monsoon rain which was awesome we kept at it for about 10 more minutes then we went to the church to do online proselyting (video at the bottom).
That's about it for my week. I really really appreciate the emails I get from all of you. I love all of you and I hope you have a great week!
Probably out of order sorry.
1. Me, Elder Pinales, Elder Darrington, Elder Steinquist at Jerusalem Shawarma
2. Jerusalem Shawarma. It was amazing
3. The doe
4. Canadian Smarties
5. The Rain