Good afternoon y'all. This week is gonna be a great one. We had a great week and here are the highlights.
1. This week we got a call from President Isom and I will be having transfers. I am headed back to Puerto Montt but now as Zone Leader. I am very nervous but excited. I will be with Elder Vargas.
2. This week me and my companion decided to sing a musical number in Sacrament meeting and we sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives." Seriously, it is one of the greatest hymns. Also, as it was fast and testimony meeting, I bore my testimony because I am seriously so grateful to be a missionary. I know that my redeemer lives.
3. I also beat my record for chopping wood. We were cutting during 4 days this week!
4. We also were playing basketball this morning and made a full court shot haha. Also me and my companion were killin' it in Doubles haha.
5. During this week I was listening to the general conference talks again and really love the only (one) by Elder Bednar he is a beast because he speaks so clearly about our need to study and prepare ourselves and our families for the temple and the mission. I am very grateful to be out here and hope that you all can have a wonderful week.
Just want to bare my testimony that I know that the Savior lives and answers our prayers the best way possible. I seriously am so grateful for all the support and hope you have a great week. Hasta semana! chaito
Your favorite, Elder Stirling
escritura for the week: 1 nephi 10 : 18-19