Hey guys! I am out of quarantine! Yesterday I had a terrible headache and my stomach was upset, so I was like "Casablanca you better get over here and give me a priesthood blessing because I am not going through another 2 weeks of quarantine." I woke up at 2 am and the headache was still going, but when I woke up at 6:30 it was gone. Praise the Lord.
This week was extremely similar to last week. When I say extremely similar, I mean exactly the same because we were in our house still lol. So not much to talk about this week, but we do have some highlights! It is snowing now, and I still don't have a scarf :( I can't find any at Walmart which is kinda strange. Snow is pretty awesome, but also very cold. It's very pretty especially at night time because the moon reflects off of it and lights up everything. Also snowballs that aren't ice are way awesome!
On a even better note our good friend Isaiah accepted a baptismal date! He's the kid I played Pokémon cards with. He is really smart and remembers pretty much everything the previous missionaries have taught him. We are aiming for him to be baptized by Dec 4th! We have a strange dilemma with his baptism because of living location, but if it's me or some other Elders that get to baptize him, it's all the same to me.
Not much else, but I hope you are all doing well! I love you all! Keep doing what's right!
Strange COVID quarantine stuff:
1. Whether Esports should change it's name to Ecompetitions.
2. We were talking about getting a wife with our High council missionary guy (he's single) and my companion accidentally made mixed up his words and said "The best way to a girl's stomach is through her heart"... Lol
3. "*67 gets them into heaven" - Casablanca
4. We practiced a lot of things, like musical instruments, card throwing, sword/rubber band fighting, and volleyball... Are neighbors are probably pretty confused.
5. We were at the store and my companion bought bleach and Duck tape and the same time, and as we were leaving he goes, "Huh, bleach and Duck tape are 2 major ingredients in making a homemade bomb... I am probably on a FBI watch list now." 6. Do you think telemarketers have an Area Book like ours? Do you think they have key indicators like "news" (people accepting to look into the offer), attending church (people call them), baptism dates (installation dates), and baptisms (installing and receiving payment)? Food for thought.
Picture 1: My companion playing the guitar with a wooden sword. He likes this picture because it makes him look way more ripped then he actually is lol.
Picture 2: We made Calzones! Basically more healthy pizza rolls.
Picture 3: Picture in the snow by the Jordan River. You know it never occurred to me that Jesus was baptized here :P
Picture 4: My companion wasn't wearing a hoodie while we walked home, so that when we joined our stake zoom call he could have snow on his head.
Picture 5: I found a huge stuffed shark at the store and I promised my companion that if he took a picture of me with it, I wouldn't buy it. Also $20 is a lot of money for a Missionary.