These past two weeks have been awesome! So busy and so many little miralces. Too many I can't keep them all straight\write them in this email:) but a few...
- 3 awesome people came to church! Now the challenge is keeping up with them while all of Japan goes on vacation for Golden Week this week.
- Transfers happened, SISTER PARSONS IS MY NEW COMPANION
- Had a great meeting with Bishop and I can already say this transfer will be the BEST for working with members. We're pumped!
- Recognizing how much I love this ward over and over again
- Successfully making a PowerPoint presentation on the very limited tools we have access to for a new STL (Sister Training Leader), DL (District Leader), ZL (Zone Leader) Training I had to give
- Finding out Sister Parsons and I have way too many things in common:))
Among some other great experiences with members and the above said 3 awesome girls that came to church!! This transfer is already looking good!
Sister Parsons, from Las Vegas Nevada, went to BYU Hawaii and painted and chilled with the uke on the beach for a year and a half--aka my dream life! She loves everything, but meat and the nattoo (fermented soybeans) I had her try earlier today. She has the biggest heart along with the strongest testimony!
One of my favorite scriptures, Ether 3:5, the brother of Jared shows perfect faith in the Savior so much so that nothing can be held back from him. He doesn't show an ounce of doubt that Christ is able to do anything, and states that even the little things in our eyes are really some of the biggest miracles. I love the thought that there is nothing little to God. He sees every little effort to do good and be better. And if we do our best to be thankful for the "little" miracles and do the "little" things we can one day stand and say in confidence that we KNOW God can do this. We're just lucky enough to be by His side.
I hope everyone is recovering from finals and getting excited for summer plans! Please pray that we don't die in this humidity:)))
Lots of love, Benson 姉妹